Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Random Acts of Fluffy Kindness

To go along with this months March of Kindness I thought I would dedicate each weeks Worldess Wednesday to Random Acts of Kindness.  This week I decided to do Random Acts of Fluffy Love!  A lot of Fluffy ROAK going on in my life!  I love awesome friends.  Each of them inspired me to want to pass on the fluffy love to others so when Tanya approached me with the idea for Spreading the Fluffy Love I was ALL IN!




2 of the first diapers we ever owned, given to us by our generous
friend Heather.  She is the one who made it capable for us to
cloth diaper and I dedicate my role in Spreading The Fluffy Love
to her!


This came randomly in the mail one day from Tanya. 
After she sent this I started dreaming of one day
becoming the Cloth Diaper Fairy who just went around
randomly gifting moms in need with cloth diapers.

These came from our friend Alicia after she read my Confessions blog
where I confessed there were times I did not like cloth diapering and one
of the reasons was due to the pitifully small stash we had to stretch between
3 girls.  Our stash is small no more!

Blissful Booty, where have you been all my life!
These were sent by the generous owner of BB.  She has one
of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met!
She also has the nicest diaper I have ever had the privilege to try!
I am SPOILED now!!

Tubs showing off her Blissful Booty in cream

Goodmama diapers.  These were not given to us but they
may as well have been.  A good friend is selling them to
me 4 for the price of 1 new!  I knew that was a good deal but
after researching Goodmama's I see that she could have sold
them easily for 3x as much!  Add in the fact that she sent them
now even though we can't pay for them until April and I classify that
as a HUGE RAO FLuffy Kindess!

another Goodmama, by far my favorite!


I hope this has inspired you to go out and do some random acts of flufy kindness, I know it has inspired me!

Love,
this fluffy blessed mama,
Christy

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cloth bums!

    Visiting from Natural Parents Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so right that our posts today were similar! How fun! I love the idea of passing on fluffy love. What a great idea, and what gracious friends you have in your life. I feel so inspired now. And those Goodmama diapers are gorgeous!

    Visiting from Hobo Mama and Natural Parents Network!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words. <3 I love spreading the fluffy love too and I am sooo glad that you are enjoying Blissful Booty.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last one, especially! I have to remind myself that I do not need any more cloth diapers. Or covers. Or wraps. Or slings.

    But, I do need more chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I LOVE Blissful Booty diapers!
    And, I also dream of being a cloth diaper fairy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...